to 3+ inches of snow! I was thinking it was time to pack up the snowsuits. Oh well, I should expect as much. I've been snowed on the 4th of July at Yellowstone. I've come to expect the unexpected in this region. But still, I'm longing for cherries!
"Cleaning house while children are still growing is like shoveling the snow while it's still snowing."
Saturday, April 5, 2008
What a difference a day makes!
Last Saturday before work, it was such a beautiful early spring day. So I took the boys outside to play some t-ball, and swing. I can almost see the little buds on my tulips, the trees are about to leave and blossom. Spring is on its way. But, just as I'm dreaming about sweet juicy cherries, I wake up on Sunday.......



to 3+ inches of snow! I was thinking it was time to pack up the snowsuits. Oh well, I should expect as much. I've been snowed on the 4th of July at Yellowstone. I've come to expect the unexpected in this region. But still, I'm longing for cherries!



to 3+ inches of snow! I was thinking it was time to pack up the snowsuits. Oh well, I should expect as much. I've been snowed on the 4th of July at Yellowstone. I've come to expect the unexpected in this region. But still, I'm longing for cherries!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's crazy!!! It looks like the boys had fun either way!
Post a Comment