That is so cute!! It would help with the questions around here about Santa getting in our home without a chimney! We are moving in 10 days though, so no Christmas decorations here this year.
Ohhhh...what a cute idea! You are so creative! I just got called into the primary presidency here so I may be calling you for creative ideas! Oh and Karsen today said that he really misses his cousins so he drew pictures for all of them. We'll be sending them out soon!
5 comments:
That is so cute!! It would help with the questions around here about Santa getting in our home without a chimney! We are moving in 10 days though, so no Christmas decorations here this year.
Ohhhh...what a cute idea! You are so creative! I just got called into the primary presidency here so I may be calling you for creative ideas! Oh and Karsen today said that he really misses his cousins so he drew pictures for all of them. We'll be sending them out soon!
Hello again!! Consider yourself tagged...check out my blog for details!
How fun!!! Looks like Ethan was using it for warming his hands as well :)
so smart!
Post a Comment