Hi Kristi, we got your Christmas card in the mail yesterday with your blog address. We have one too! Check it out at medinafamilyblog.blogspot.com. It was nice hearing from you. Tell Carl & the boys hello from all of us. Merry Christmas!
That's too funny! We got your card the other day in the mail and Craig and I were SHOCKED that you didn't make them yourself this year! It made me feel better about myself...j/k. We always love seeing your creative side but I'm sure you are way super crazy busy! I am too. I'm not sure if my head is on correctly these days.
3 comments:
Hi Kristi, we got your Christmas card in the mail yesterday with your blog address. We have one too! Check it out at medinafamilyblog.blogspot.com. It was nice hearing from you. Tell Carl & the boys hello from all of us. Merry Christmas!
That's too funny! We got your card the other day in the mail and Craig and I were SHOCKED that you didn't make them yourself this year! It made me feel better about myself...j/k. We always love seeing your creative side but I'm sure you are way super crazy busy! I am too. I'm not sure if my head is on correctly these days.
Good Job! :)
Post a Comment