Thursday, February 12, 2009

Yes, I'm still pregnant

But today is my last day. Tomorrow morning I'm being induced. (Yes, I know it's Friday the 13th.) If left up to my own body, I wonder how long I'd be pregnant. If I lived before modern medicine. I'd probably be overdue 3 weeks, have a 12 pound baby, and die during childbirth. Thank you drugs!! I'll post pictures as soon as we get some!!

5 comments:

Howse Family said...

ahhh!!! so exciting!!! my sis in law is due tomorrow but she'll probably go a week over. i'm so jealous!! i wish i was having mine tomorrow!! i'll be patient for 5-6 more weeks. lol i'm excited for pics!! good luck!!

LyndiLou said...

Oh Kristi!!! You would NOT die in child birth! :P You're sooo much stronger than that. I hope everything goes well tomorrow... unless you're baby surprises you and comes before that! ;) Ha ha ha... Seriously though- I'm excited for you! Congrats, you're great!

Jeanie said...

AWESOME!!! I have been thinking about you all week, wondering. Good luck with everything and I am looking forward to seeing the new little Avery :)

Aprilyn said...

Good luck today Kristi. I hope everything goes well.

Char said...

I hope everything goes well and quickly for you today. I can't wait to see pics of your new little one!