Moving during the holidays and while pregnant is hard! I'm still trying to get some of the normal thin
gs done though. Here's the gingerbread house the boys made. I don't know if more candy made it onto the house or in their mouth.

My sister in law, Kathy, who is due 6 weeks before me. They're expecting their first child-a boy. We're so excited for them.

Thanksgiving was a little different this year. My parents, an uncle, and our family went down to Delta and ate dinner with my grandpa who is in an assisted living center. The boys had fun making little treats for the tenants, decorating great-grandpa's room for Christmas, and eating turkey. Later we stopped by my grandmother's gravesite and later to their home. I hadn't been there since her funeral, and it brought back so many great memories.

This is the finished product of the older boy's room. Before it was yellow and purple. My parents painted for us. Now they have a cool room!

Colton's contribution-the paint tape by the door.

We're still in boxes, but it's starting to feel like home.
5 comments:
I hope you're loving the space! I bet it's wonderful. I didn't see you guys last night at the ward party. Marshall was hoping to see Ethan.
So glad your all moved in . ps when are you due. I still would love to give you a massage friend. call me
Cute room! How is the new house?
You have been busy! And does anyone in your family know how to make girl babies?? :)
Hi Carl & Kristi! Hope you & the boys had a wonderful Christmas! I love following your family adventures. You have such a cute family! Keep in touch
Adam
medinainc.blogspot.com
Shelly
medinafamilyblog.blogspot.com
Post a Comment