Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The First Days



School has started!!!!! Logan started 1st grade last Tuesday. So cute to pack his lunch and see how much fun he's having. Ethan started pre-school today. He's actually a part of the special-needs class as a "model student." He shows the other kids how to sit quietly and listen and such. When they invited him, I thought to myself, " You want Ethan to be the model kid-- he could use some of those lessons himself!!" He only goes Wed & Fri for 3 hours, but he is so excited to finally be in school. I get a nice break too. During that time Colton takes a nap, so I have plans to catch up on scrapbooking. (Lets just say, I'm so behind that I haven't even done anything for Colton yet.)


Where has the time gone, the boys are growing up so quickly. Although I miss my little babies, it's fun to see the fun things they're doing in school and how quickly they learn.

2 comments:

Keri_B said...

Yeah for school!! Your boys are so cute, I hope that we can get together this weekend!

Jeanie said...

You're always so great with remembering your camera! What would I do without you??? :) I need to start taking more pictures of my kids and not being so dependant on you... haha....

So I must say, Abbie and Logan should really date and get married when they're older! Your boys are so dang cute... and you would be awesome for Abbie's mother-in-law! ;)