Saturday, March 31, 2007

Post-Disney depression




We took a trip to Disney World in January. This was a first time for all of us. I had heard that it was supposed to be "the happiest place on Earth," but I was not prepared on how much fun we were going to have! Yes it was a week of tired feet, complaining about a long line (but 20 min. is not considered a line here), and crabby kids-ok, crabby me by the end of the week. But! It was a week of fun rides and shows, smiles on little faces, and well, just plain magic. The thing is, I can't stop thinking about it-it doesn't help that there are commercials 10 times a day. It's probably because it was so different than the daily grind, but I have post-Disney depression. I guess the only cure is to go back!


4 comments:

Jeanie said...

Kristi, I completely understand everything you described about your fun yet exhausting week! We went to Disneyland when Traegan was about 9 months old and it was a ton of fun to see the girl's excitment, but we were TIRED!

On another note, welcome to blog land :)

Keri_B said...

I want to go to Disney World!!!!!!!!!

Kathy said...

so stinking cute!

do they have post-disney prozac?!

love you guys!
kass

Keri_B said...

UPDATE!!!